Friday 1 May 2020

Writing


This week for writing we had to write about our mornings. This is my story.

I have just woken up. Now I am just laying there struggling to open my eyes.
Now it is 7:45, oh no I need to get up. I so slowly get out of bed. Now it is time
to get breakfast. I go over to the cupboards staring at them for 5 minutes
trying to decide what I am having for breakfast. Finaly I’ve decided I’m
going to have weet-bix. Now I start making my lunch. Hmmm what do
I want to take. I've finished, now time to brush my teeth. All done. Now
I've got to put my shoes on. Oh NO I only have one shoe on and it is time
to go. So I grab my bag and I have to hop over to the car. Now I have to put
my shoe on in the car. We have arrived at school, I run in and I made It on
time...  The bell hasn't gone yet.   

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Riley, Thanks for the clear description of your morning routine. I am pleased you have breakfast and make your own lunch too. It is very annoying when we lose an item and need to get out the door! We will all be happy to get back in to our morning school routines soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.