Wednesday 5 August 2020

Explanation Writing

This week for writing we were writing explanation writing. I did mine on a life cycle of a frog. Here it is. 


LIfe cycle of a frog 


In the lifecycle of a frog there's five stages. It starts off with the eggs that take about 3 weeks to turn into Tadpoles. Then the Tadpoles grow legs Tadpoles will grow back legs first then there front legs. Next the Tadpole will turn into a Froglet. Then it will be an adult frog.

Now you know lots about the life cycle of a frog. 


 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Riley, I really enjoyed your explanation writing. I have also posted a piece I did on my blog. Did you miss a full stop in the third sentence. I learnt more about the life cycle of the frog after reading this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi jacob thanks for the comment. Yes I did miss a full stop.

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.